The school has continued its rapid improvement in attainment, pupil progress and behaviour whilst still offering an array of opportunities and experiences for all children, including a wide range of extra-curricular clubs and wrap around provision (7:30am-6:00pm daily). Children leaving Year 6 are prepared for secondary school and life beyond Larchwood. Significant improvements across all Key Stages have continued and reflect the hard work and determination of all staff across the school.
- 69.2% of children achieved a Good Level of Development (EYFS) - National average was 69%
- 93% of children passed their Year 1 phonics check - National average was 74%
- Key Stage 1 results were in line with or above the National average
- Key Stage 2 results were significantly above the National average in most areas and were graded "outstanding" by the Local Authority
- Value Added is above 100 for the first time in three years, ranking the school in the top 25% of all schools, compared with the bottom 5% in the past two years